Thursday, March 11, 2004

More time wastage

Hooray. Some idiot told me I could set up a blog for free, and lord knows I need more things to waste my time on to take away from my dissertating.

I have a defense date and everything now. May 25. Yikes! I'm trying to stay calm. I'll be depositing in August and teaching at the new job the same day.

My recently ex-girlfriend has just gotten a fellowship to do research at the Huntington library in LA this summer. I'm very pleased for her. And I'm pleased that she managed to e-mail me about it.

My shrink-enforced period of celibacy is still in its first month. No great rumblings of discontent so far. Thank goodness I have a dissertation (and now a blog) to take my mind off it.

And also Bikram yoga, which feels great, though it makes my eyes get boogery for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home