Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Heat

I've been trying to put off putting in the air conditioner for weeks now, but I think this morning might indicate that it's time. I am sticking to my desk and repeating the word "eugh." Moreover I blame the wet heat (and maybe the cocktails) on my fitful dream wherein I was fleeing from the police after employing the back-alley services of a pre-op MTF prostitute cum human rights activist who then proceeded to be shot to death in my apartment by someone who was obviously waiting to kill me. Sort of The Fugitive meets Barton Fink meets The Crying Game. I do NOT want to have dreams like this again. Usually this sort of thing only happens after bad curry. It's time for the AC. Also, it'd be nice to be able to write without every third word coming out "eugh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home