Friday, April 29, 2011

Misery misery misery...

Every interaction I have with my family revolves around misery. One sister wants to die, another is nearly destitute because of an abusive relationship. Another fights with her daughter-in-law about the right to see her grandkids. Another has her business robbed. Mom revels in sadness and anguish because her religion demands persecution. I can't help with any of these things, it seems. I wish I knew what I could do to either (a) help them, (b) disengage from them forever, or (c) some third option.

I am glad that my life is wonderful right now, and I have plenty of people -- people that I like, even! -- to share it with. So maybe I don't need my family. Still, it'd be nice every once in a while to be able to talk about something other than problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home