Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Over the mountains and through the woods

Actually, it's a day of prairie, a day of mountains, and a day of desert. Tomorrow M and I start our 1900-mile journey to the new place. It's roughly the distance from London to somewhere in the Ukraine. I fully intend to see Carhenge.

The movers come in the morning, and I'm not really ready. QSU is reimbursing me for $3000 for this move, which will cover about 2/3 of the expense. Both of our computers died this week, so I'm at a cafe right now trying to do business like setting up bank accounts and signing lending documents while fending off local teens who want to use the machines to shop for handbags and watch YouTube. It's a little stressful.

Back to packing. I'll let you know when I've arrived in the great quadrilateral-stated West.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how was carhenge?
Update?
Peter

11:38 PM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home