Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Off

First of all, my thanks go out to George for showing me this, one of the greatest works of art ever conceived. Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious.

M and I finally rolled out of Nowhere this morning, after having successfully negotiated all the holiday parties without making my planned holiday job search explicit to anyone in my department. This in itself is a feat in the claustrophilic atmosphere of the College. But we hit the road to Beloit and M's ancestral pile (an overdetermined word, considering the strip-mall-speed-bump nature of Beloit, Wisconsin). We're looking at four days with her (literally) insane family. I may need strength. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger G. said...

coming from an insane family myself (certifiable, half of us have had to spend extended visits at places with cushy walls) i highly recomend frequent visits to the spiked punch bowl and ample mugs of eggnog.

also, since your the only person who appreciates a good blanket as much as myself, for christmas i got a heated mattress pad...no more crawling into a chilly bed!!!

9:25 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home